Friday, September 9, 2011

Foodies

I cook a lot. I'm not complaining. I love to cook and it's especially fun to cook for people who love to eat.

Since the day mostly got away from me...cooking 2.5 squares will definitely kill a few good hours...I didn't think I was going to get around to shooting anything of interest today. But the boys are always telling me how pretty our meals look...thanks, guys...so, I decided to shoot what I cooked...




...The guys waited patiently (well, kind of patiently) while I shot their "pretty" plates. 
After dinner, we took the dogs for a walk...we all needed a little exercise...

They were up to their usual antics - leash tug of war - they like to "walk" each other. As a result, we go through a lot of leashes. 


Jake needed to stop and see what was on the other side of that wall. 
And exploring a deer trail is always fun. 


 

I hadn't even noticed that guy climbing up the stem...


Another beautiful dusk sky...





 ...and all in all, another fine Friday.


1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I haven't eaten, and those food pictures are killin' me. (Still waiting for Dave!)

=)