Monday, November 28, 2011

Ooh Baby, I've Got Eyes for You!

This little man is all of three days old today. Pretty much every time I've seen him, he's been looking just like this....eyes closed, relaxed and in dream land. 

But today, finally, I got to see him with his eyes open, even if only for a minute. I guess there's no big rush...plenty of time ahead to see those dreamy eyes.


Oh, Grandma, I'm sleepy. Can you get that thing outta my face?





He's quite the cutie, don't you think?



Speaking of eyes, here's Albert letting Thump know that he only has eyes for him, too!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes! He's sooo cute!! I love when it's so exciting to get a glimpse of their eyes.

Susan Anderson said...

New babies are so sweet. Glad you're getting to enjoy your new grandson!

=)