Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Foolin'

April Fools Day. Why do they call it that? All the people I know who were born on that day...and trust me, I know a few...and there are no fools among them. Who ya callin' fool, fool?

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature. How about Mother Nature fooling us? Nearly 80 degrees yesterday. And today, this. These two photos were taken about 20 minutes apart.



This 45-second time-lapse was taken over a 30 minute period...


...it was like this pretty much all day...first it snowed, then it melted, then it snowed, etc.


We took the dogs for a little walk. Aaa...who're we fooling? They took us for a walk...



And then stretched out for a little snooze on the couch. It was snowing outside, after all. 



Oh, did I mention? It was my birthday? No fooling ... although clearly I'm not 104. It was also my sis-in-law's wedding anniversary this weekend. So we shared some cake. Guess you'll have to figure out for yourself how we got to 104. I'm no fool and I'm certainly not telling!






1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Hope you had a great birthday, Anita. Sorry I missed it!

=)