Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What?! No Blog?!

My life has changed just a teeny little bit since we got back from S. America. It's called Relief Society.

For those of you familiar with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you may know that it's the women's organization within the church that focuses its attention on increasing faith and personal righteousness, strengthening families and helping others in need. Sometimes (most of the time) it's hard to separate the three things - when you're doing one, you're probably doing the others too.



Anyway, what's this got to do with the price of tea in China? Nothing. But if you're wondering why my blogging has become a little more sporadic, this is why. With my new responsibilities in Relief Society, I don't have time to go out and shoot every day like before. But thankfully, in the course of doing what I now do, I'm getting to know some great women, old and young. And I get to see the adorable faces of their children, so you may be seeing more of those too.


2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

What's your calling, Anita?

=)

moana said...

You will be an asset to the women in your ward. You are amazing!